Outdoor Weddings

How to have someone marry you

I am wondering how I go about getting my fiance's sister certified to marry us in Vernon County, WI. Is the title an ordained minister and what online websites can you do this at? I am so lost on how to do this. 

Re: How to have someone marry you

  • You should contact your local county clerk and ask what the rules and limitations are on this. Every state is different about who is allowed to be an officiant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards