Outdoor Weddings

HELP PLEASE!

I am having my ceremony on the lawn of our local courthouse and had previously planned for the wedding to be at night time and for a different venue. But plans have changed and I no longer feel it is a good idea for my flower girl (a toddler) to walk down a concrete aisle with a glass lantern. 

Does anyone have any ideas of something safe that I could substitute in place of the lantern that wouldn't be a hassle to clean up because the city is being very gracious to let us use the venue for free and I would hate to ruin it for some other bride by leaving a huge mess.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday ExerciseMilestone

Re: HELP PLEASE!

• In went to a wedding where the toddler flower girl carried a ribbon wand which was a soft scultpture tube with eight to ten ribbons sewn to one end. The toddler ring bearer carrying penants (flags) with the bride and grooms names on them.  The kids had great fun waving them around.   
  • I'm getting married on the beach and am having my (2) flower girls carry a pomander ball that i DIY.  It was easy and inexpensive! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like both of the PP's ideas. I love the pomander balls! You could also have her carry a paper lantern with a light/fake candle inside. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards