Outdoor Weddings
Options

frustrated

i want to have an outdoor/indoor wedding in fall-ish. so far every place i have found i either have to rent tents and junk, can't bring in the catering i want to use, or just can't simply afford it, im really losing hope and it would literally kill me to have a wedding in a hall/lodge. please someone tell me theres something out there! :(

Re: frustrated

• Options
    Post on your local board (see link on the left). They should be able to help you with things specific to your area. This is an international board.
  • Options
    Hey keesh13, don't get too worked up about it. My FI and I went through the same exact thing.... what is wrong with having to rent a tent? They can be very economical if you plan them right and most of the time the company can really help you with a set up. Otherwise, are their any parks near your home... ones with shelters (that's what we call them here) or covering? I know a few people who had their reception in them and they were beautiful.

All I can say is don't give up and don't completely say no to any idea... You will find something that you will absolutely love! Good Luck !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards