Outdoor Weddings

Unity Candles and Colors

Just want to get some feedback.. We just picked our colors, but I'm not really sure they will work together. We are having an outdoor wedding/ indoor reception in October. We picked navy blue and then accented with typical fall colors (golds, reds, oranges,etc). What do you think?
Also.. We both really want to do a unity candle and will resort to sand only if we can't find a way to make candles work outside. Does anyone have any suggestions on that matter?
Thanks so much,
Jordann and Nathan

Re: Unity Candles and Colors

• You could use those hurricane glasses to cover your candles. What I am planning on doing is this:

Instead of having the mothers light the taper candles and have them blow out, I am setting a little tea light in a votive holder behind the center candle. That way, the flame will be protected for when we need to light the center unity candle.  I am not using hurricane glasses, because if it gets blown out, its okay with me.  My venue is definately windy and has been every time I have gone out to visit there ( it's a state park)

Good luck with whatever you choose!
    "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards