Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

got my music together tonight

So for the most part I told my dj 50's &60's music, rat pack and mo-town...but tonight I actually sat down and compiled a list of 40 songs I want and a few artists he can just throw in for the fun of it!  I am so excited and i LOVE my list...mostly all love songs from Aretha to The Penguins (Earth Angel), I cannot wait to hear all of my oldies favs at my vintage picnic themed reception.  We took inspiration from a few places, but it was a ton of fun!  Here is what I chose:
1.      Unforgettable--Nat King Cole2.      Can't Help Falling In Love With You--Elvis 3.      What a Wonderful World--Louis Armstrong4.      Wouldn't It be Nice--Beach Boys5.      At Last--Etta James (My ringtone for FI)6.      The Way you Look Tonight--Frank Sinatra7.      Mr. Sandman--The Chordettes8.      Chapel of Love--The Dixiecups9.      Fly me to the Moon--Frank Sinatra10.  (Your My) Dream come true--Temptations11.  My Girl--Temptations12.  Isn't She Lovely-- Stevie Wonder13.  Isn't she Pretty--The Temptations14.  Love me tender--Elvis15.  This Magic Moment--The Drifters16.  Why do fools fall in love--Frankie Lymon17.  Love is a Many Splendored Thing--Frank Sinatra18.  When you Wish upon a star--Rosemary Clooney19.  All My Love--Patti Page20.  Sitting on the dock of the bay--Otis Redding21.  I've got you under my skin--frank Sinatra22.  Stand By Me--John Lennon23.  Please Mr. Postman--The Marvelettes24.  I just can't stop loving you--Michael Jackson25.  In the Still Of The Night--the five Satins26.  Sh-Boom--The Chords27.  Great Pretender--The Platters28.  Earth Angel--The Penguins29.  Chuck Berry--Johnny Be Good30.  Some Kind of Wonderful--The Drifters31.  Under The Boardwalk--The drifters32.  I wanna be loved by you--33.  Route 66--Nat King Cole34.  jeepers creepers--Louis Armstrong 35.  I'm In the Mood For Love--Louis Armstrong36.  L-O-V-E--Nat King Cole37.  My Dearest Darling--Etta James38.  Baby I Love You --Aretha Franklin39.  RESPECT--Aretha Franklin40.  Stop In The Name of Love--The Supremes

Re: got my music together tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards