Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Garters! :)

I am closing in on my dream garters. The thing is I'm always a little nervous buying things. I'm sure I'm not the only one like this? So anyway, I was wondering if I could get some opinions from all of you lovely ladies.

This is the garter that I'm thinking about buying. The seller can a make toss garter for me that looks just like it, but with a smaller amount of the sequined applique' (just one flower).

I have narrowed down my choices quite a bit. You know how etsy is, it's hard to pick just one. Here's some others that got thrown out of the running. The sets with the wide ruffly bands (although they are very lovely) just seem like they will be so big on my leg. I like a big focal accent, but I'm just afraid the garters will consume my leg all the way around!

I need to send a convo back to the seller and finalize my decision, but I feel like I need a little push to do it. The price for the set would only be about $55 with shipping included. Not too shabby. Do you think I'm making a good decision?

p.s., the lovely garter with the black flower (from the Garter Lady) got tossed out because she was just going to make a toss garter with a little ribbon bow on it. I just wanted a little more detail on the toss garter. It WAS a tie between that and the sequined garter, until I found that out. :(

There are pictures of my gown in my planning bio for comparison.
Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards