Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Victorian hair trial pip

Here's a pic from my trial. Please keep in mind that I took this one with my cell hours after getting it done & I'd been at garage sales for about 3 hours. I loved the front and sides, but I didn't really like the way she did the back. It was too tight to my head and way too busy with curls pinned up. I want to tell her next time to make it more poofy/swoopy. 

Photobucket

Re: Victorian hair trial pip

• Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Do you have photos of the front?  I think it's really soft and romantic looking.  Did you bring photos for her?  She should be back-combing a lot to get the poofy gibson girl volume you're looking for, and then smoothing some soft hair over the poof.
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    I did bring pictures for her, but I think that she misinterpreted what I wanted. I will need to be much more direct with her next time, and I will have my mom there to butt in, too. I went alone and she didn't show me the back till we were done. I think that maybe my ideas were too complex-- I will just choose one photo next time and tell her to copy it. 

My mom took pics on her camera when I stopped in, but she has them with her now. 
    =(
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Well it looks very pretty and romantic :) But defintely make sure you get what you want!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards