Retro and Vintage Weddings

::lysandramarie::

What part of Pittsburgh are you from? I grew up in Carrick and have lived in South Side for about 13 years.Where do you live now?
Crosswalk

Re: ::lysandramarie::

• Oh cool!  I'm from Imperial (near Robinson) but spent my school years living just across the WV border in New Cumberland.  Then I went to Robert Morris and lived in Imperial again for a couple years.  I'm in DC now. My best friend lives in South Side and loves it! Where's your wedding?  We decided on DC but if it was Pgh I was going to use Phipps - such an amazing Victorian greenhouse!
  • I know Imperial, used to teach ballet at a studio there when I was in college! Love Phipps. My cousin had a small ceremony there. That was a place we got info from at first. All the places we loved that we thought were "supercool" were just way out of our financial range for the size of our wedding. If we were doing intimate ceremony/reception, they'd have been great. But alas... We are getting married at my church in the South Side--very pretty, lots of old marble still in it.  Then having a good ol' fashioned Western Pa fire hall wedding reception!  Gonna be great though!
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards