Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

New here! So glad I found this board!

Hey Everyone! Just found this board and boy am I a happy camper!! Looking through everyone's posts and it looks like you ladies are all going to have amazing (or already had amazing :) weddings! Excited to get to know everyone and hopefully be a good contributor!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot

Re: New here! So glad I found this board!

• Options
    Welcome, welcome!
    Glad to have you!  I can't wait too hear details about your big day!
    Peaches!
    ~Kat
    Retro & Vintage Knotties Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! We'd love to hear about your plans!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hey! Thanks for the welcome :) We are having a destination wedding in New Orleans! We are going for a vintage circus glam kinda theme... if that makes any sense lol.  If you've seen the movie Water for Elephants than that is where we are getting a lot of inspiration! If you have any super cool ideas send em my way :) Our colors are ivory, burgundy and black.  The wedding is March 16 and it gets closer every day!! We are giving away almost no planning ideas and keeping everything a secret from the guests so that it will be a surprise! The only clues they will get are the STD's and invitations. Should be so much fun!
  • Options
    That sounds like an awesome theme!  I've really been trying to drag my fiance to the theater with me to see that movie lol.  I think greenweddingshoes.com did a feature on Water for Elephants inspired weddings. That site has a lot of great vintage ideas!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks! You should see it, I thought it was pretty good. And I will definitely have to check out greenweddingshoes!
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    Yes, yes ... welcome to the board.  Show me the shoes!  Hee hee ...
  • Options
    That is a fantastic theme. Sounds beautiful and luxe but still incredibly fun!
    My venue... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hi there :). I'm new as well! Your wedding sound like it will be amazing. we thought of doing a carnival like theme as well since we live in the Asbury Park area and it has all these great, old relics from when it was the place to be. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards