Retro and Vintage Weddings

Awesome Cake Toppers!

Happy Friday ladies!!!
I found this gem on Etsy (of course)!
*Hell In a Hand Basket* Website
*Store on Etsy*

*Warning ladies* These are AWESOME....possibly even too awesome for some of you to handle.
 Custom made any way you want them! I fell in love with the Anchor and Sparrows! The cake that it's on is probably the coolest thing since sliced bread IMO.

I seriously want this cake....or something like it!
*Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Awesome Cake Toppers!

• Cool but why do all the cake toppers on Etsy have to be $100+? There is some serious price markup there. I found my inspiration on Etsy and bought the supplies myself for $15... she wanted like $160.
    Anniversary
  • True. I totally agree.
    It has more to do with you paying for their time that they put into basically creating a piece of art they are making specifically for you. I get it...and yeah I'm sure I could probably make it myself (maybe)....BUT do I actually have my own time to spare to do it?
    That's the million dollar question. Wink
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Even though the prices are a little high sometimes, it gives some very good ideas.  I could look at Etsy for years straight and never get tired of it.  Love that place :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards