Retro and Vintage Weddings

Bridesmaid dresses

So I am having a barn themed wedding. I want the girls to have somewhat casual lace shorter dresses. Anyone have any ideas where I could go about finding these? I have some time to go but I was just hoping the girls could get this purchase out of the way before the holidays. Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaid dresses

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_bridesmaid-dresses-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:2ac89894-bc22-465e-a5fe-43db2e35170dPost:a4d525ef-fa08-4cd0-b155-b8755d23ce3e">Bridesmaid dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I am having a barn themed wedding. I want the girls to have somewhat casual lace shorter dresses. Anyone have any ideas where I could go about finding these? I have some time to go but I was just hoping the girls could get this purchase out of the way before the holidays. Thanks!
    Posted by JennaH1983[/QUOTE]
    Look online before you go to the bigger stores, like Maceys, Ross, and JC Penny's! And depending on what your willing to do, thrift stores always seem to have the lace! TJ Maxx might have it too but last time I was on their website it was all weird...
    ~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~
  • shopruche.com has several. I'd also try modcloth and polyvore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • shabbyapple.com is a great place for casualish lace dresses. They're all vintage inspired too, and reasonably priced.
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lgoin1lgoin1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    asos.com!  they have a few, and basically run around $40-$90.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm having a vintage farm wedding. My girls just purchased dresses from Deb Shops. They are pink colored all lace strapless dresses with a small brown belt. I haven't seen them yet (they just got shipped to them yesterday). But hopefully they will look good with their brown boots. The dresses cost $19.50! The boots cost $32.00 from target. Let's just say my girls love me!
     http://www.debshops.com/strapless-all-over-embroidered-lace-belted-high-low-dress/1000043552,default,pd.html?q=strapless%20lace%20dress

I'll post a picture of my girls next weekend if you want!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aghueauiaghueaui member
    First Comment
    edited November 2013
    I want  to choose the most beautiful bridesmaid dress for my six bridesmaids,this is one of it,from here,bridemaid dress,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards