Retro and Vintage Weddings

XP: AW: The (almost) rest of our e-pics!

We got the rest of them. but there were so many that I only uploaded a little under half of them.  Here they are if anyone is interested!

click me

Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: XP: AW: The (almost) rest of our e-pics!

• Love it! Unfortunately I don't think we are going to do them afterall. It's so close to the wedding and our weekends are completely booked. I don't want to do them the week before. Maybe we will do a newlyweds photo shoot instead!
    Anniversary
  • I love the photos and your hat! 
    Kaunis!

• Yeah, we had these done about the two month mark before the wedding, and we even thought that was cutting it a bit close.  But our weekends are completely booked up now too, so I get your situation totally.  I think newlywed photos sound like the perfect solution! 

[QUOTE]I love the photos and your hat!  Kaunis!
    Posted by Shannakang[/QUOTE]

Kiitoksia ^ . ^
    Our Wedding Website
  • your pics came out great!!!!! were almost there Nukke.....are you just about finished with everything?
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • OMG Courtney, no I'm not.  I have so many DIY projects that are only half done, and my weekends are completely booked with school-related things.  I really need to start a routine where I come home, make dinner and then--instead of vegging on the knot, plant myself in front of the TV and work on these projects!

How are you coming along?  (I'm going to go stalk your bio now)
    Our Wedding Website
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!! you two are so cute together!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards