Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

I LOVE MY VENUE!!!

So I came across these blog posts from weddings this past year at my venue and I had to share it with you guys because both have a vintage theme. 

http://www.imkristensblog.com/2009/10/preston-and-tara.html (my reception and ceremy venues)

http://michellelindsayphotography.com/blog/?p=1005

I can't stop staring at these pictures, seriously...
Expecting Two Little Knuckleheads in June! BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker

Re: I LOVE MY VENUE!!!

• Options
    latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2009

What an awesome venue, your so lucky ,your wedding will be beautiful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    That place it pretty.
  • Options
    OMG! I am soo jealous. I wish them was somewhere like that around me. How pefectly vintage!
  • Options
    I am SO jealous... I'd love to have my wedding at Glen Echo.  And the second couple even used the same colors I'm planning on....

SO jealous!

Congrats!
  • Options
    Those are fantastic photos!  I love the ones in the first link with the streetcar.  Will that streetcar be around for your wedding?  It's awesome.  If I were you, I'd be addicted to those photo blogs, too!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Yeah, the street car will be there, but the carousel will be closed when we have our wedding :(
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Yeah, the street car will be there, but the carousel will be closed when we have our wedding :(
    Posted by tyresec[/QUOTE]

Will it at least be there for you to take pictures with, or are they closing it altogether?  Either way, your photographer will have PLENTY of things to take great shots with and your guests are going to have a blast.  :)
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Well, the event coordinator is setting it up so we can take pics in there, but that's it.  Ive been begging her for a while to convince the park to open it for us to use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards