Retro and Vintage Weddings

1940s film noir style wedding help:

Hi everyone I desperately need .help. My fiance and I are going to do a 1940s film noir theme for our wedding... We are only going to have a Max of 12 guests and we are on a tight budget but I am so lost trying to find the right .venue and would appreciate any help.. I also am still looking for my dress too I found a lace halter dress but found out the site was a scam so Im back to square one there as well...We are planning for either
An early December or late January wedding we aren't concerned with the reception just the ceremony thank you soooooo much everyone!!!!!

Re: 1940s film noir style wedding help:

• Oh and I live in southern California but we want to have it in Vegas:
  • try posting this in the "local wedding boards" under "las vegas" you might get more responses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we just had a 1920's style wedding.
    you can make signage simple with some paper, clear packing tape, cardboard from boxes and a printer :) to promote your theme. here's one of our examples

we also planned on 12 guests (it ended up to be 18)
    simple hand-made props can be cheap too... i made these silly moustaches out of a piece of paper and a straw and they made a huge impact on the photos we have now

• I totally agree with pp! We just had a 20's/30's themed wedding and we used all sorts of DIY things to pep up the theme. It worked out great! Our wedding was in a hotel from the 1920's and it turned out fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards