Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

AHHHH!!! My dress is in!

I'm going to pick it up Tuesday afternoon as I can't get in tomorrow and Monday I am having a wisdom tooth removed.

I am sooooo nervous!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: AHHHH!!! My dress is in!

• Options
    Good luck! I chickened out of that and now regret it because my insurance is gone! Go for it and be rid of the thing!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Wait, are you nervous about the tooth or the dress? XD

If it's the tooth--don't worry.  I've had two wisdom teeth pulled and three regular teeth pulled, and all surgeries went smoothly. 

If it's the dress--I'm right there with ya!  I'm so nervous/anxious/excited to get my dress I may cry again when I put it on!

Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    My wisdom teeth were easy!  I'm definately more scared to try my dress on again!  I have this fear that it will so way too small for some reason.
  • Options
    Yea! Congrats on getting your dress! I JUST bought mine so I still have about 12 weeks before it's in...the wait might kill me lol.
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was nervous about both, but I was posting about the dress :)

Long story short: IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!  Perfect and such a contrast to the sample I tried on!  It also fits perfectly!  The bodice is very fitted, so that's fortunate.  No alterations needed!!!  Maybe a small bustle, but otherwise nothing...   

As for the wisdom tooth.  All went well, but she did have to section the tooth and extract it in pieces.  The tooth had been sideways and had fused with the bone.  :(  
    Ewww...  my jaw is very bruised, but the swelling is going down.  Still very sore though.  

Anyhow, thanks for the support, ladies! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards