Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Hi Retro Ladies!

Hi everyone, I can't believe I forgot about this board!  I remember stopping in last year sometime, but then I stopped knotting for a while.   As I get closer to my wedding (8-7-10) I find I am on the Knot all day long and searching out more and more boards (spending most of my time on my Month board).   I came across this one today and love love love everyones idea, inspirations, dress pics. :)   I have been stalking your bios today. lol

My wedding is semi retro/classic/romantic.   My colors are black and ivory with damask accents.   My dress is tea length, has black criny and a black sash.  i am also wearing black shoes.  
I plan to update my planning bio one last time before my big day to get all my finished DIY stuff in there along with photos of my dress. :)    

good luck to you all, and i will be around over the next few days scanning for last minute ideas!

Re: Hi Retro Ladies!

• Options
    Sounds lovely! Can't wait to see pictures of your big day!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMGAW, I just read your bio and I'm actually the exact same colors as you originally were- tiffany blue and orange. Your black and white inspiration board is lovely though. I love the black crinoline idea. Sooo purdy. I can't wait to see the pics of the big day either. :)
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards