Retro and Vintage Weddings

And I have NO ideas for engagement photo shoot

So, we had never planned on having an engagement shoot. My sister in law is our photographer and she lives in Hawaii, but obviously would travel to be at the wedding, so it wasn't practical and we didn't have the money to pay another photographer.  But now, my best friend's sister is in photography school. And she's REALLY good. And she wants to build her portfolio so it has been suggested that she would do engagement photos for us for free.

I'm super excited about this, because even though we've been together for eight years, we don't have many good pictures of us (and our professional prom pictures vanished from the face of the earth. Sad face.)

Anywho, so now I have no idea what to do for engagement photos. I never even thought about it. And it'll probably wind up being sometime after thanksgiving because I am stoopid busy because I work one full- and one part-time job and I like to sleep and eat.

So vintage fall/winter photo shoot inspiration is needed. Anybody have any gems floating around on your hard drive? Or links to your own engagement photo shoots?
I still have to talk to her because she may have some great ideas but I know you ladies are a gold mine too. :)

image 141 Invited so far!
image 112 Are ready to party!
image 29 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards