Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Brick Venues in Southern California

Hi! Not only am I planning my wedding but I am also my sisters maid of honor and she is having a hard time finding exposed brick venues for the ceremony/reception. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Re: Brick Venues in Southern California

• Options
    I would look on your local board. We're from all over the world and most of us don't know your area.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks, 
    I've already posted on my local boards. I'm just searching for all of the help possible!
    =)
  • Options
    This question stumped me, so I pulled out an old copy of CEREMONY magazine (focusing on Los Angeles weddings; I think they also put out an Orange County edition, but I could be wrong).  There were photos in it from a wedding at www.bellevaradostudios.com and I noticed exposed brick in the background.  On the website, the place looks quite small and more industrial than romantic, but you might want to give it a glance.

In the same issue, there were photos from www.westlakevillageinn.com and, instead of exposed brick, there were exposed stone archways.  This place looked more romantic.

Then I googled  "exposed brick los angeles wedding venue" (or something like that!) and came up with www.marvimon.com which, to me, looked the most interesting of the three!

Good luck, and let us know what your sister's maid of honor comes up with!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards