Retro and Vintage Weddings

what are your vintage inspire b-maids/g-men gifts??

I dont want to give the same ole flask or jewelry roll ( no offense in all seriousness if you are giving that) I just dont want to :(  are you giving each person something that is unique to them? just hoping to get some good ideas that might inspire another good idea :)  TIA!
Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickersWhite Knot

Re: what are your vintage inspire b-maids/g-men gifts??

• I gave my ladies each a pair of pearl stud earrings. Classic! I scored an awesome discount since a family member works for a jeweler.

And the gents got a decanter and glasses set along with a nice bottle of whiskey. PIB
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we are doing pocket watched for teh boys to wear with their 40's zoot suit. and customized boutionners.  The girls got all their jewelry, clutch, compact and hat (40's pill box).  Nothing too out there just to complament their outfits.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm hoping to get my girls really personalized gifts according to their likes. One of my friends is a Jane Austen fanatic so I am going to fill one of these totes with items for a cozy night of reading. I have not picked one out yet. There are so many good ones!

Photobucket
  • I ordered my girls pin-up girls totes from zazzle.com, each girl got a differnt one.  inside will be a hand painted wine glass, vintage picture frame with a pic of the two of us, the flower they will wear in their hair for the wedding (I made them), and a little cosmetic bag with tissues, lotion, etc.  My FI is getting the guys knives, each guy will get a slightly differnt one depending on what they would need it for (hunting, everyday, etc).
  • aww thats sweet haha they are humoring you!
  • Such great ideas thanks all!! I really like the pinup clutch idea!! I am actually a pinup fanatic!!  tee hee. this definitely gets me thinking out of the box :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards