Retro and Vintage Weddings

This bio thing has me insane!!

I have a website on The Knot already, so I dont really want to make a new one.  But I love the llittle board where you can add your dress, flowers, etc.  The only problem is, I have these pics on there that I never chose, and when I click on "pick your dress",or something like that,  there is no link or button to add it to the picture board!  How do I do this?

Re: This bio thing has me insane!!

• basically when you click on one of the grey pictures (like pick your dress) you're taken to those pages with thousands of dresses from the knot.  You can search through those and when you see your favourite, click the little heart button below the picture to save it to your favourites.  The most recent save to your favourites is what will show up in the look book!

Tell me if you're still having trouble.  :)
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • yeah, that thing hasn't been working right for me, either. and I did what nukke said, haha. I'm thinking about just making one in photoshop or something.
  • It will do it sometimes, so I have some cute pics....but other ones dont have a heart. So I save it to my notebook, and then it doesnt show up. lol.  Oh well :)
  • Is there a way I can pull in photos that are not on the knot?  I have a couple of photos for cakes, flowers, etc., that I'd love to have on my inspiration board.

Thanks!
  • Thanks for the update.  I'll look forward to that new feature.  Given how far out my wedding date is, I'm sure it will be locked and loaded waaaay before then.

Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards