Retro and Vintage Weddings

Married! (PIP)

sorry, a quick P&R for now! I still have a friend in from OOT. We're grabbing lunch and I'm taking her to the airport. But wanted to share a quick recap & some pics!

I seriously could not have asked for a better day. The weather was beautiful (no rain til we were leaving the reception). Everyone was awesome, food was great, my dress was a huge hit...just everything was great!  2 reception highlights were the dance-off between my cousin's 5 year-old son and my one BM's 20-something boyfriend. Hilarious!  Also, me, my 3 BMs and my BFF practiced the original N*Sync moves to the chorus for Bye Bye Bye and we busted that out.  My dad and my MIL were still going on about it, and MIL wants me to teach her the moves!  Here are some pro pics.  These were shot by our friend who did our e-pics. H's dad & stepmom were our official photogs, but Lauren asked to shoot some as our gift, and we absolutely agreed.  Dad & SM's will be more traditional, while Lauren's are the more artsy shots.  We just had a blast and couldn't have asked for things to go better!

Crosswalk

Re: Married! (PIP)

• yay congrats! your pics looks amazing and holy beautiful church!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Gorgeous pictures! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and you had a beautiful day.Congratulations!
  • Your pics look great!
    Glad that your day went well!
    Can't wait to see more!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Graceful--I was so amazed in the pic how big my church looks from the choir loft. I did no decorations in the church aside from altar flowers...it's just so pretty on it's own.  I couldn't imagine having it anywhere but there.

As soon as I get any more pics, I will post some!  I can't wait to see pics of the reception hall set-up. It looked really cool.
    Crosswalk
  • I love your bouquet, it looks similar to what I'm going for.  What kind of flowers did you use?
  • Love your dress!! I'm glad you had a beautiful day! can't wait to see more pics!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • kelley--artificial ivory hydrangeas from Michael's craft store!  And a gerbera-type in the center, also from Michael's!  The girls' were also artificial hydrangeas,  each had a different color (their favorite color), but I got those at a different craft store. 
    Crosswalk
  • Gorgeous!  I love the back of your dress. I adore the phto as chess pieces. And it really looks amazing and beautiful in so many ways. Congrats!
    photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Gorgeous photos! Congrats :)
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
  • Gorgeous photos, sounds like you had a wonderful day!  Is that a human chess game? so cool!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards