Retro and Vintage Weddings

what would you do????

Ok so i know this has nothing to do with weddings except mine sparked an idea. I'm trying to quiet smoking. My DR. said i needed to find something to pass the time so i dont relize that im not smoking i guess. and after making my wedding dresses i realized how much a i  loved it. so im going to try making dresses and selling them. I did want to be a desinger/dress maker (whatever) when i was a kid but i forgot how much fun it was until now. I want all the opinions of all my friends on here because i know you will all be honest and give me your thoughts on this random idea. Thanks for reading!

Re: what would you do????

• Sounds like a great idea to me. Something to keep your fingers busy seems like it would really help. I wish you well in this; I understand that it can be one of the hardest things to do in life but one of the best things you can do, too. 
    Please post some pics of your creations down the road!
    Photobucket
  • I've quit smoking, it wasn't horrible, but the hardest part was definately when I was bored!  I think dress making would be a great thing to do.  Share your ideas and creations anytime!
  • That sounds like a great idea! If you really get going on selling them you can open up an online shop on Etsy.com.
    I too have quit smoking and it was SUPER easy for me. I think I was honestly just ready to quit. I went cold turkey a year and 1/2 ago and haven't gone back....now only if I could get my FI to quit!

*Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards