Vineyard Weddings

Vineyards in Central CA weddings?

I have a friend that just got engaged and is looking at planning a destination wedding at a vineyard in central california... right now she's looking at the Paso Robles area. 

Anyone have any suggestions at all?  (I'm usually on my local board in OH but thought you ladies would be much better suited to ask this question. Smile)

TIA!

Re: Vineyards in Central CA weddings?

• I saw you on the CenCal board--- wondering if you won't get more info there?

http://www.pasowine.com/
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • i am getting married in sonoma on thursday...the website is winecountryelopements.com the woman who is planning mine has been amazing!
  • follow up! I would recommend my venue whole heartedly! and the wedding planner was amazing
  • We are getting married at Stillwaters vinyards in Paso Robles.  Small yet beautiful and somewhat cost efficient.  Not too many winerys that the owner pours in the tasting room.  We were there today to show my mom and he was so excited to hear about our wedding plans. 
  • We're getting married in July at Tres Hermanas Winery & Vineyard.  The location is gorgous and isn't stuck to some of the local time restrictions of closing up the event by 9/10 ... we're going until 11.  If you want more information please email me jj at jjweddingjuly2010 dot com
  • We're getting married at Santa Ynez Inn, in Santa Ynez. It's beautiful and the venue/coordinator is amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards