Vineyard Weddings

Poll - Easiest and Hardest

What has been the easiest part of your wedding to plan and what has been the hardest to plan?

Re: Poll - Easiest and Hardest

• Easiest and most fun was FOOD and the WINE.

Hardest has and continues to be the invitations. I dumped my invitation company after the Save the Dates were mailed because it was like pulling teeth to get them completed and mailed – three months late! New company is doing the formal wedding invitations and their response is very similar to the first. It's terribly painful and causes so much tension on everyone involved.
  • So far for me the easiest has def been my dj. A great friend does it in his spare time for extra mulah and has all his own equipment speakers lights etc. The hardest part so far is not gettingway too far ahead of myself and being patient- our weddings not until next june and the anticipation is frigging killing me!
  • Easiest: Our venue and photographer tie. Once we saw our engagement photos, we hooked to our photographers. They are just simply amazing (so amazing, that we are flying them to our location). When we approached our venue and saw it in the distance, we both sighed at the same time. We could instantly see ourselves getting married there. 

Hardest: Invitations have been difficult, mostly because we are still trying to figure out our vision for them. Also, finding a good catering company has been difficult, but like most things, has worked itself out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards