Vineyard Weddings
Options

Vineyard Wedding Colors

Hey ladies I am having a summer wedding at a local vineyard and would like to incorporate the vineyard aspects into the wedding. Any suggestions for wedding colors?

Re: Vineyard Wedding Colors

• Options
    Our wedding is in less than two months at a local vineyard.
    We went with kiwi and eggplant (purple).
    Girls are wearing Eggplant from Alfred Angelo and the guys are wearing Grey Suit, white shirt and kiwi color tie.

Good luck with your search.
  • Options
    We're doing Lapis (also a dark purple) with white/ivory and silver.... also some green.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We're the odd ball.  Our wedding is at a vineyard/winery in the Blue Ridge Mountains (out on a covered deck.) 

Our colors are primarily red, black, pewter, and silver.  Our table linens are black tablecloths with red sparkle organza overlays which make the red appear darker than it is :)
  • Options
    We did Plum and Champagne for our vineyard wedding. They go great together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We are getting married on Saturday (YAY!) and we are doing tangerine and garnet or easy names are bright red and orange. It looks great with the wine barrels and such!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I am getting married in the Fall so my colors are more 'fall type' colors. Our bridesmaids dresses are a purplish color and your linens are chocolate brown.. more of the deep orange flowers.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, lots of great ideas still no decision!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards