Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Planner in the Fort Lauderdale/Boca Area

Hello everyone,
I am newly Engaged and looking for a reasonable wedding planner. My wedding is not until 2015 due to my Fiance being Deployed soon. Does anyone have any suggestion or people you would recomend in this area.
Thank you
Ps. Also if you can throw in some Venues preferable Hotel Venue that would be great.
Thanks

Re: Wedding Planner in the Fort Lauderdale/Boca Area

• Options
    I totally recommend Just Chic Wedding and Event Planning. Heather is great, planning on using her http://www.justchicplanning.com/
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Danielle Pearson is AMAZING. You will love her. She is my planner for my wedding in Boca Raton and she truly shows me that she cares about my wedding as much as I do. She is the best and I highly recommend her. She is a knottie fav and also is a recent newlywed as well. Tell her Jessica F. from Boston sent you!

dee@daniellepearson.com
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle. - Crystal Middlemas -
  • Options
    I can't overstate how wonderful Michelle Tandron and her husband was for my wedding. I only used her for day of, but she was incredibly helpful and responsive for months prior. The day was seamless, carefree and amazing. Best decision I made!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards