Florida-South Florida
Options

Help!

FI  needs a new health insurance badly... he's on Cobra because during his accident the company went under, and he's paying a butt load every month, the company says its active but the insurance company says no... we need a health insurance agent ASAP please if anyone is one or knows one... this is getting a bit ridiculous!  And as most of you know, he cannot go without health insurance!!
TIA
Photobucket

Re: Help!

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Blue Cross/Blue Shield usually had good individual insurance policies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's who he used to have.. I just think with his disability we need an agent to find us the best policy, ya know?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had temporary insurance that was for 6 months when I moved here. I totally forgot the name so I am useless but it was like $160 a month. I am trying to find it..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dee, BCBS won't cover him and said no one will bc he's on disability but not eligible for medicare yet and hasn't been uninsured for 6 months...ugh
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    ugh...what a nightmare.....my fathers BFF is an insurance agent....we just filed paperwork with him for our wedding bands...I used to have my health  insurance with him....let me dig up his number...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OY!!! I hope he finds some coverage sooooooon!!! I wish I could help =(
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards