Florida-South Florida
Options

Trying to get ideas....Songs & Must Have Pictures

1. What song did you choose for your father/daugther dance?  <- Are you keeping it traditional?  Dancing to the entire song or cutting it short? 

2. What song did you choose for your first dance?  <- Are you keeping it traditional?  Dancing to the entire song or cutting it short? 

3.  Is your FI going to dance with his mom?  If yes, to what song?

4.  If you are providing your photographer with a list, what are some of your MUST have's?  For example, I'd like to have a picture of the photographer standing at eye level but BEHIND my mom and dad with the back of their heads focused sharply watching my FI and I during our first dance, but we're sort of blurry...so it's as if we are looking through their eyes watching us dance.... <- a bit corny I know, but I'm a sentimental one. ;c)

TIA!!! xxox,
Me
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Trying to get ideas....Songs &amp;amp; Must Have Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011

1. My dad and I are dancing to wind beneth my wings.   Corney and used a lot I know but there is a story behind it for me and I have had that song picked since I was 16 so I am sticking with it.

2.  My fiance and I are dancing to Moon River - its an older song - you can hear it on breakfast at tiffanys or the sex and city episode where Mr. Big iiis moving to Cali and him and Carrie dance to it in his apt.  That also has a story behind it for us and is a perfet wedding song about two people heading off ot see the world together.

3. yes, but no idea - I'm a planner so I have all that stuff set over a year in advance - but knowing brian he will choose a week before the wedding or just ask his mom to choose their song.

4. I saw in a wedding mag a super cute pic of the ring beraers and flower girls standing bihind this pretty french door and looking through the glass with big eyes and some making faces and I loved it.  My reception venue has big pretty french doors with floor to ceiling windows and I have 2 neices and 3 nephews that will be in the wedding so I want a pic like that of them.  Too cute I can't wait.  Love your pic idea - if either my or brians parents ewre still married i'd want one just like that.  I also must have a pic of me and my 3 siblings because the last pic of us together is from 1994 at my older sisters high school graduation.  With jobs and families and all of us literally living on all the opposite sides of the country we can never seem to get all 4 kids together, but they have to come to my wedding and I can't wait for that pic either :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards