:::Cake Tasting:::

Has anyone done theirs yet? 
I am trying to make appointments now and my choices are :

Doris Italian Bakery
Couture Cakes of Delray Beach
A Piece of cake by Elena
Sugar Chef
Passion for Pastry

Does anyone have any reviews of these or have you had cakes before from them at other weddings? i have only had Sugar Chef at a bridal show....
Just want some feed back before i go. Any flavors i need to try?? TIA
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: :::Cake Tasting:::

• Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't but I'm sure someone on here has! yummy cake tastings are fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt taste any of them (I'm from down south) but I loved cake tasting - it was one of my favorite things to do! have fun adn taste them all!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Passion for Pastry is the also the cupcake place in the mall who did Berts Bday cake. I'm not sure if you remember it or not- you hate cake so you probably didnt have any- it was good but the owner is BIOTCH!
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

• Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didnt know Doris's did cakes...hm..interesting....Haven't done mine, and not alot of girls are as north as we are. =/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the process of my cake tasting, but not at any of these. Although Doris makes AWESOME desserts!!!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Passion for Pastry makes good cakes...I'm looking at them for the grooms cake. 
    Couture Cakes in Delray...seen them at a bridal show....they seem very nice....they office is right off federal and atlantic in Delray Beach....very petite shop!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!! <3
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my cake through Elena with Piece of Cake... I got a 3 tiered cake for about 75 people for $325.

OH MY GOOODNESS... The cakes she gave us to try were ALL delicious, but you have to try the White Chocolate Godiva Liquor Marbled Cake with Chocolate Fudge Filling... TO DIE FOR! That is what we got our cake to be. We also got a strawberry filling for the bottom layer... mmmm now I want to eat cake again.

Elena herself is sweet. She prefer's phone convo's and she is a people person and emails have to be answered on her iphone... so give her a call. She has 3 or 4 locations now so get with her or her hubby and TRY some cake!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards