Florida-South Florida
Options

WEDDING THEMES???

Is it necessary to have one and I dont even know what kinda theme i want my wedding to be....(LE SIGH) How did you come up with yours?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: WEDDING THEMES???

• Options
    Mine was sort of boring - DH and I like to travel, so each table was a different city - with pictures of us at touristy destination spots on each table. Paris, Ireland, Egypt, Scotland, etc.
  • Options
    HMMM, that sounds interesting but im thinking i wont be doing a theme at all and ill just stick to my colors and what i like only because themese can be soo frustrating trying to every detail the way you want it..LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Mine is peacock with an emphasis on the purple vs the usual teal. My favorite color is purple but we just went to a wedding where the theme was purple butterfly. So I looked for color schemes that had purple in it and I fell in love with the peacock.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Nope no theme. Just trying to stick to our color palate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    no theme, and really no color palate.  BM dresses are blue, flowers are multi and reception is all white.

My reception is centered around a vase I fell in love with before I started planning.

I don't think you need a theme, just find something that inspires you and go from there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the info ladies...i initially wanted to do a theme but im just gonna stick to my color palette and my imagination LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    My theme is Alice in Wonderland-mix of mad hatter tea party and queen of hearts meets everything vintage. Centerpieces are half candelabras with hanging teacups or pearls and half giant goblets with terrariums. Having "eat me" and "drink me" accents around. Colors pink and pewter

Its definitely been exhausting trying to plan each detail, but I'm super excited and I know it will all be worth it in the end.

PS...when i was first engaged I told myself that I was not "this bride" and look what happened lol...I'm a sucker for themes though. My shower is "Mint to Be" and all of the deserts will be mint flavored Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards