Florida-South Florida
Options

workout roll call!!

crossfit today-

5 rounds of: run 400 meters and do 15 overhead squats with a 33lb barbell.

i'm tired!!

Re: workout roll call!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wooo!! This was gonna be my next post!

35 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of weights (I was tired, what can I say).
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Some one please motivate me!!! My gym closed out of no where they just shut down :( everyone lost all their money they pre-paid for classes. So now I dont have motivation. 2 weeks now with no workout not good
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which gym was this?!?!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mindbody connection in davie
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just posting to say, I'm avoiding this post! lol   I haven't worked out since my car went in to get repaired about a month ago. Since it's still not driveable, I haven't even gone.  Never mind I have a gym in my club house and a mini gym in my garage!  Oh.. and never mind I need to loose like 120 lbs before my wedding in 2 months! LOL!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KareBearKCDyou can do it! i hadn't worked out since february! i started again this past week. a 30 minute power ab class on Friday and i'm still feeling it! if i can get back in the boat, so can you!!! :) and i'm in boston right now... gym memberships are $80+ a month!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did 50 minutes of full body circuits last night, and tonight I'm planning on doing 50 minutes of cardio, probably elliptical and steps. I don't get enough cardio in!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bridetobe417bridetobe417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lost money at Mind Body Connection, too! I was so upset when I found out they closed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear they may open again. But that is just rumors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards