Florida-South Florida

Newbie Monday (today is Tuesday)

Sorry I'm a day late!

I had such a rough day yesterday.  I work in IT, currently covering 2 offices (in addition to mine) and then I had an additional 2 offices reps out this week.  Came into the office to our phone lines down...

Today seems to be a better day...

So Any lurkers or new ladies on the board?  Say Hello!

WElcome to the board and congrats on your engagement!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Newbie Monday (today is Tuesday)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_newbie-monday-today-is-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:0e2209ae-6861-47d1-8954-446bd0d90e74Post:effbb021-c927-4a46-bba0-a167999be934">Newbie Monday (today is Tuesday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I'm a day late! I had such a rough day yesterday.  I work in IT, currently covering 2 offices (in addition to mine) and then I had an additional 2 offices reps out this week.  Came into the office to our phone lines down... Today seems to be a better day... So Any lurkers or new ladies on the board?  Say Hello! WElcome to the board and congrats on your engagement!!!
    Posted by kdjj[/QUOTE]

<div>Glad you had a better day today!  I just started checking out the boards again.  I'm way behind on planning.  We are having our wedding on May 11 in Jupiter.  Hoping I can pull it all together without losing my mind!</div>
  • Welcome back. You may lose your mind, but it will be worth it in the end!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards