Florida-South Florida
Options

Trying to book DJ - recs needed!

Hello there.....

So I'm trying to book the DJ before the year ends so I can cross all my big checks off the list....my venue has some preferred DJs but none of the are latin. I'm latin so I def need a DJ with experience in playing salsa, merengue, etc, as well as American music.
Right now I'm trying to choose between these:
- DJ Ubi
- DJ Stephen Peters
- DJ Freddy from danceAllNight

I've also read good things about Mike from MB Ent but he was a bit more expensive than most and Mike Sipe, but I'm not sure he has experience with latin music.....

Please help!  Any recs are highly appreciated!

Re: Trying to book DJ - recs needed!

• Options
    We're using Mike from MB Entertainment. FI and I loved him and he really knows his stuff. I believe if you pay in full he gives you a discount.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 100 Invited imageimage54 Ready to Party! image 5 NO! image 41 Slackers!
  • Options
    I just used Ubi for my son's wedding in December and they were amazing! He sent RJ because he was feeling ill. We had alot of extras that included videos, slide shows, and other extras, and they didn't miss a beat. Their uplighting was gorgeous, he did the GOBO of the couple's initials on the back wall that was draped behind the B & G. The lights changed thorughout the night, then finally during dancing time, they went crazy. He will play everything that you ask for. A true professional in every sense, plus very affordable.
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My vote is for Stephan Peters.

We hired him for our wedding. He does all of the big FIU events & also worked a lot of the big clubs. He's got everything you need for your wedding & his prices are very good. He speaks perfect spanish & really knows his music. He gets to the specifics on what type of music you like. He was the only DJ that asked me if I liked the older spanish merengue or the newer stuff. That right there was one of my SOLD moments with him. He really does see exactly what you like & want to have at your wedding. I highly recommend him.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards