Florida-South Florida
Options

Please help...opinions on churches newbie here

Hello ladies, I introduced myself a few post backs :)

I would love opinions on these three churches:

-St. Patrick's-miami beach
-St. Jude's- Brickell
-St. Francis-miami beach

My fiance and I need to make a decision this weekend because The Epic is waiting on a response.

We loved the priest at St. Francis (father Gabriel) and we are meeting Father Cid at St. Patrick's on Friday. Meeting St. Jude priest on Saturday.
Have any of you heard them speak at a wedding?

Re: Please help...opinions on churches newbie here

• Options
    I have been to a wedding at St. Patrick's but it was when Father Alberto was there so it doesn't really apply now. I haven't been to the other churches but my best suggestion to you is to choose a church for the person who will conduct your ceremony, you feel comfortable in dealing with and will work with you. 

I based these criterias when FI and I were looking for churches and we had a pretty tough time with Catholic churches. FI suggested we check out the Methodist church in the Gables and me, being Catholic wasn't sure if this would be ideal for us. From the moment we left the Reverend's office who will conduct our ceremony, I knew it was the perfect place for us to get married. I loved how he spoke and I liked the fact the church would marry us without any issues. 
  • Options
    I would pick St. Francis over St. Patrick. Been two a wedding to each church and liked St. Francis better. Have not been to St. Jude but saw a wedding video and love how it looks. The most important thing is to see if you like how the Father speaks, in my opinion.
    October Siggy! Love the Groom's Expression! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_please-helpopinions-on-churches-newbie-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:0f71f5c7-0165-4105-b49c-0aaa9ea9295aPost:0b039657-b178-4fba-98e5-2dd0ef20b34c">Re: Please help...opinions on churches newbie here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would pick St. Francis over St. Patrick. Been two a wedding to each church and liked St. Francis better. Have not been to St. Jude but saw a wedding video and love how it looks. The most important thing is to see if you like how the Father speaks, in my opinion.
    Posted by DaisyBoo36[/QUOTE]

Thanks, what did you like about St. Francis more?
  • Options
    Not sure who was the Father for the wedding I attended at St. Francis but I liked how he spoke in the ceremony. I believe the bride was a member of the church of her family but the ceremony had an intimate feeling rather than generic. I hope that makes sense lol.
    October Siggy! Love the Groom's Expression! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards