Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridal Shower Indoor Venue Rental ideas

Hi -

I am searching for somewhere Miami Dade, Kendall area to throw my Bridal Shower.  It is in July so definitely looking for a place indoors where I can bring my own food vendors like a Crepe Maker and fitting about 130 people that is not a banquet hall.  Any suggestions?? 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower Indoor Venue Rental ideas

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most bridal shower locations that I'm familiar with are restaurants, so they will not allow you to bring in a caterer. Perhaps you can host it at someone's home? If you are open to some restaurants, here are some suggestions:

The 94th Aero Squadron
    The Chart House
    Bottega Grill

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're open to restaurants, I just had mine at Seasons 52  (the one in North Palm Beach), but they do have a brand new location on Miracle Mile
  • Options
    karinad17karinad17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!  I am trying to keep away from a restaurant so that I can keep costs low to not have anyone pay.  Looking more for a clubhouse/rental type of event.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi Karina!!! I'm jenise,  jessie's sister! congrats on all the fun stuff going on in your life - wedding and tia!!!!

anyway, if you know anyone who is a member of country clubs like riviera or coral gables, those are pretty. also, many of the condo buildings have rooms that you can rent for a little while. like I had my rehearsal dinner in the party room of neovertika and jessie's baby shower will be in there too.

good luck!
  • Options
    karinad17karinad17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi!!!!!! Your wedding was GORGEOUS!!!!! I see all of Jessie's pictures so I am up to date!  I hadn't thought of the country clubs!  I am going to look into them to see pricing- thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards