Florida-South Florida
Options

Location/Venue Help

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for some help/advice on wedding venues in the keys. My fiance and I live in Texas, but want to have a beach wedding with a Caribbean feel. Since some of our family doesn't have passports we were thinking the keys would be a great option. We would like a place that has accommodations as well as a beach for getting married on. We are planning a small wedding probably no more than 50n ppl. We are hoping to make a weekend scouting trip to check places out so any help of places we should check out would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Location/Venue Help

• Options
    Im getting married at Coconut Palm Inn in Tavernier (just below Key Largo) Great 18 room hotel on the bay! Beautiful! Check them out! No pictures do them justice
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_locationvenue-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:102fe787-60ca-45e8-be90-b51f1d6911b6Post:9e132d21-9c5c-4a93-a7da-6117cf9eccef">Location/Venue Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, I am looking for some help/advice on wedding venues in the keys. My fiance and I live in Texas, but want to have a beach wedding with a Caribbean feel. Since some of our family doesn't have passports we were thinking the keys would be a great option. We would like a place that has accommodations as well as a beach for getting married on. We are planning a small wedding probably no more than 50n ppl. We are hoping to make a weekend scouting trip to check places out so any help of places we should check out would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted by geologybarbie[/QUOTE]
    Check out The Rum Barrel Restaurant (Key West), Southernmost Hotel, and my fave, the Ernest Hemmingway Home and Museum. I love the garden area of the museum...so picturesque!

If you need any other recommendation for other vendors then feel free to ask!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards