Florida-South Florida
Options

Disposable Cameras...

Which website do you recommend?

Re: Disposable Cameras...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I suggest the photo sharing cards instead? The quality of pics from disposable cameras is usually bad, and you end up spending a lot on developing for mediocre, at best, pictures.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 100% agree with Melissa. I dont think the disposable cameras will bring you the results you want. Def go with the photosahring cards instead. I got 100's of pics from my guests and they were all good quality b/c they were digital and ppl could delete and redo on the spot. You cant see how pics look when you take them on disposables and I think you will be disappointed. Plus, they are not too elegant IMO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you order from Vista Prints? What wording did you use? Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from vista - you can google free business cards vista print and get a link. there are pics in my bio under DIY or "everything else" of my card.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're awesome! thank you girls! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you're welcome!! sorry we didnt like the disp camera idea - we just want to be honest.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's okay I was looking through the sites & I felt it looked too 1990's LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had this on my cards:We love our photographer,And she did her job well.But there are some stories,Only your photos will tell.Please share your digital photos (and see pics others have shared) at:www.BrianMarriedMelissa.shutterfly.comPW: XXXX
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome!!!!!
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That poem is so cute!
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PIB of my photo cards.  I ordered them from vistaprint and they came out awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MrsLaouliMrsLaouli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the photo sharing cards as well... I also had the disposable cameras but acidentally bought ones without a flash lol... Keep in mind that they make disposable digital now too
  • Options
    LIBride080808LIBride080808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend digital cameras instead.  I went with Fotocera.com and I loved them!  You get great quality pics and they have CD mailers that allow your guests to send them the HIGH QUALITY pictures from their cameras to upload onto your photosharing page.  I would check them out.  They had the best quality for the best price.  I found that there were a bunch of people at my wedding who for got their cameras or they died and so it was really nice to have the digital cameras.  My biggest concern was them breaking, but my cousin's son (age 2) had one of the cameras all night and dropped it a bunch and those Kodaks stood up to it all!  I really didn't want disposable because a) the quality of the pictures is always questionable and b) they look cheap... :-/Anyway, that was my experience - hope it helps!Kristin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards