Florida-South Florida
Options

Super Vendor Rave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got DH to put our video recap on Vimeo! I loooovvvvvvvve it! I get teary-eyed when I see DH's face whie I'm coming down the aisle. Our videographer (A Broadway Video)was amazing...so professional...he introduced himself to everyone while we were getting ready, and did a great job of not being intrusive. I found out about Ray Roman after my wedding, which kind of bummed me out since I'm really into cinematography... but after receiving it, I def. feel like a I got a lot of bang for my buck! I love they're editing style...they edit to the beat of the music, which very few vendors do, since it's time consuming. I'm happy with the quality for what I paid. Oh and whoever says you never watch it is crazy...my family has shown the dvd to everyone and their mom..lol!Check it out: http://www.vimeo.com/5625409

Re: Super Vendor Rave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's AWESOME! You look so beautiful and so happy! Awww.. The cake, the flowers, your dress... all the details are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's important to note that my wedding video...the one I hope to show my kids one day...ends with DH trying to motor boat me. He high-fived our dog when he saw that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I'm tearing again! Gosh what a start to a Thursday. Anywho, it was beautiful. They captured it all. Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    minerva0416minerva0416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, love the video, you look fantastic and the reception decor was very pretty
  • Options
    ccrews16ccrews16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow.... crying, crying!! Now I changed my mind and want a video! Ursula, how beautiful! Was your wedding in the Merrick ballroom? So pretty! Can you email me what your video package included? ccrews16@aol.com Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Ursula...I cried :(   Beautiful video...you guys look so happy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ursula!!! I cried!!! lol You looked gorgeous and so did your bridal party. And of course, your details were AMAZING. I loved your entire wedding!! They should seriously frame photos of the room and put it on their wall in the catering department!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards