Florida-South Florida
Options

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!

Holy Crap!!! 9 days!! I cannot freakin believe it!! Tomorrow is my last day of work and then I am off for three weeks! Saturday I pick up my dress - yay! I was going to pick it up on Monday, but nobody could come with me and I want to make sure I have someone else with me to check it out. I am also assembling the programs and favor boxes this weekend, and that's basically it! I just have little odds and ends after that (buy pens for guestbook, frame parent wedding photos, wrap gifts, etc.). I cannot believe it's so close.  I have been planning for SO long!! AHHHHHH!

Re: SINGLE DIGITS!!!!

• Options
    Barby26Barby26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting michi.. sooo close!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omggggggggggggg. 9 DAYS?????? THAT'S CRAZY EXCITING!!!!!!! enjoy every second and let all your hardwork pay off!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow!!!!!!!! This is so exciting!!! I still may crash.....lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wooohoooo...so very exciting! I am going for my first fitting on Saturday with Reina. Maybe I see you!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So close! Yay!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    exciting exciting!! i think i'll stop by for an impromptu check on the ballroom early morning to see how it looks ;o) i have yet to see it set up for a wedding. everytime i go it is set up for business meetings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! 9 days! So exciting!!!
  • Options
    mayda<3lestermayda<3lester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting when the day gets closer!
  • Options
    mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! All your hard work and planning is about to pay off! I can't wait to see your pics.  Enjoy the next week!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!! I'm so proud...I feel like I'm dropping off my first born at kindergarten..lol! I know how hard you've worked on this, and everthing you've been through health-wise. I hope everything comes out 5 times for beautiful than you ever imagined it to be! So exciting!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! You're so close, and oh so organized!! I can't even imagine what it feels like to have been planning for so long and then to say 9 days!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm super excited for you- it's going to be great
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cant wait to see pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    9 Days! Holy Moly! thats great!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the nice comments! I am seriously in shock that it's SO close.  Even my FI is starting to react lol.  He has been cool as a cucumber all this time! Vicki, you can totally crash! lol Michelle, what time will you be there?  We will be there at 2:15 or so. rrive, Gil has actually invited some girls to view my wedding setup.  You are welcome to go take a peek in the afternoon! Ursula, you seriously crack me up!  We have been planning together for so long!  I have been through a lot these last couple of years and cannot WAIT to have an awesome wedding to celebrate all the happiness in our lives!  
  • Options
    girllennongirllennon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Michi, I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It feels like yesterday when we were both at the 8 month mark and POOF it's now only days away. You've done an unbelievable job with planning and helping all of us here on the boards with your advice and thoughtful feedback. After you get your married on, please post pics as soon as you can. I don't think I could stand the wait to see how things turn out.
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My appt with her is at 1pm. Not sure how long it will take though. But that'll be cool to meet ya!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Joelle!  Your wedding is coming up too! Katie is the designated Knottie Photographer lol.  She will post pics ASAP!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    9 DAAAAAAAAAAAAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michelle, we may end up running into each other!! You will be able to see my dress before the knottie world does! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Enjoy the last few days before your a Mrs.  so exciting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, it's almost here!!!!
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    ahhhh - Enjoy these last few days and try to take it easy!!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Enjoy these few days left!! I hope you have a beautiful wedding and can't wait to see pictures!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How amazing!!! I can't believe you're almost a Mrs. :) Everything is going to be so amazing!!! Take some time to relax and enjoy the last few days before everyone begins arriving!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, in 9 days all your hard work comes to fruition! Super exciting. Soak it all in, girlie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I promise to take detailed photos and have them up asap! I cannot wait!!!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAYYY!!!! Excited for you, but we will miss you around here :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Michi! I can't believe it! Time has absolutely flown! Congrats on being so close!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Times flies! I've only been on here 7 months, but whoa, your day is like around the corner!!I hope to God I have everything done like you!You can relax and enjoy now!! I'm so excited for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards