Florida-South Florida
Options

Hey JILLIANLL? RO

Hey, How is the W for your venue? Are you completely in love?Do you think you can send me approx. prices for how much they're charging you?  It's beautiful

Re: Hey JILLIANLL? RO

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Yes I am totally smitten with the place. I love its contemporary vibe and that it has the beach as the background but isnt actually on the beach. Its very architecurally (word??) appealing. Its very much my style. My coordinator, Melissa, is very good about responding quickly and answering all my questions. The prices vary of course depending on people and the meals you choose. I know they were having a promotion for $124/person, don't know if its still going on. They range anywhere from $145-$155. I can send you the package if you give me your email. We haven't chosen our meals yet, but we'll probably go with something for $155 bc you get beef and fish on the same plate. We negotiated the ceremony site fee to $500 and valet to $5/car. HTH!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aw, that's great! : )Yes, if you could - lizbethruiloba @ yahoo.com Thankee,Christina
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ygm :) also check out their website again, they added new pics....gorgeous!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ughhh I so wish I didnt read this! I loved the W but at the time we were looking (in january) they offered is $240 and up... sniff sniff. I might need to have some rips (lol jillian!) to make it all better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    From experience, rips make everything better :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RIPS??? I iz confuzed.Same here Alissa. The packages STARTED around $190 for the most basic and the one I was interested in was like $240 or $250 per person and didn't even include that much... so I ruled it out without even going to see it...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rips are the super yummy sour gummies Jillian gave me yuuummmm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    totally irrelevant -- but jilly, we did the same dinner (steak and salmon duet) and everyone loved it! great choice. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards