Florida-South Florida
Options

:::Michi:::

Hey! I just read your confession about your being super nervous about your wedding (in 3 days! eeek!) even though you were totally confident about Andrew and about your vendors...I really related to that. I felt the same way when I was in your shoes, right down to the nervous pain in my stomach. I felt so frustrated with myself! Well, I just wanted to write and say:1. There is not a girl on here who doesn't think your wedding is going to be absolutely fabulous.2. I hope you don't mind but I would like to keep you in my thoughts and prayers this week--just that the rest of the days leading up to the wedding are peaceful and fun and that you wake up on your wedding day refreshed, excited and nerve free!That is all!

Re: :::Michi:::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, Melinda!! Yes, I keep thinking to myself, "Why am I so nervous?". I have nothing to be nervous about! I am already feeling better though. I just need to take it easy. Please do keep me in your prayers! That means a lot to me :) Thanks so much for your kind words!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Will do! :) I'm glad you're already feeling better. I'm so excited for you! Yay wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAAAAAY :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards