Florida-South Florida
Options

Need Opinions!

So my dog at my black patent leather round toe pumps - my go-to interview shoes. Can I wear red crocodile pointy-toe pumps to an interview? (A follow up meeting to be exact). I am wearing a very safe navy blue skirt suit. HELP!! THANKS!!! :) Btw - interview is at 1:30...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Opinions!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I is not good with this stuff :( But, I wanted to wish you good luck on your interview!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wouldn't a navy blue skirt and red pumps clash??? I probably wouldn't do it. Sorry...maybe if you wore black pants to tone down the shoes.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First off, good luck on the interview! As hot as I am sure the shoes are, its a no go for an interview. Sorry hun!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what industry are you in? If you are in fashion, advertising etc I think that would be cool! If you are in a more conservative field, hmm I'd stick with a more conservative shoe. Do you have time to swing by a target or the mall and grab a basic black shoe?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the luck! I need the job - I was let go before my wedding!!! I am wearing a blouse under the jacket that has red and blue in it. And I wore my black pantsuit to the first interview!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ps - GOOD LUCK!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a basic black leather pump, but I am iffy because it is a navy blue suit. I felt like with patent leather I got away with it... So black shoes and navy suit = OK?!
  • Options
    erika1180erika1180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rachel - good luck today ... im sure those shoes are HOT but i agree with goldie maybe you should stop by target and grab a black pair
  • Options
    piinkyszworldpiinkyszworld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice, ladies!! I knew who I could turn to in a pinch!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhh - here we go again with piinkysz
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol erika
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Alissa. Depends on the industry. If it's anything media/ advertising/fashion related.. you're good.If it's something like an accounting position, then definitely a no!But we all know how much you love your red Rachel! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhh - here we go again with piinkysz She totally DD, I think. Dirtttyyyyyyy. lol But entertaining.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brown or grey shoes or nude tones! they go well with Navy. Black, not so much.Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what did it say?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the neutral/gray/beige shoes.When in doubt, always go neutral!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it is still there - just nonsense - 'hjd' - unless that means something i dont know about ???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, no, her original I-couldn't-possibly-make-it-anymore-obvious-that-I'm-a-vendor post. Lol. I don't know that the hdj is all about, either.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh that post yesterday (i think it was yesterday) lmao - when she said her and her fi MADE a big check !!! come on learn the lingo !!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed with the other ladies' fashion opinions. ;) Um, I didn't delete my post and I can't see it anymore... And fakey-vendor's was deleted... Yet she's not banned?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am too late to give my advice but I am glad you're not wearing the red shoes. Hot, and wouldn't make or break their impression of you (this is your second interview) but better off safe than sorry. I am also too late to say Good Luck but I'll be thinking about you!! Let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies! Interview went well. I wore my black pumps but my HOTT red glasses which I got numerous compliments on! I should know sometime next week. Thanks for the vibes!!! Rachel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yayy!! Also, get rid of that dog! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards