Florida-South Florida
Options

Coming home this wkd!

Can't wait!!! I'll be in by 11 and thankfully I didn't swamp myself or FI with too many appts. I couldn't sleep last night just thinking of everything we're going to get done. Including my bpics on Sunday (eeek)!Anyway, just wanted to see one more time who can get together in PBG or WPB on the 8th anytime after 5pm?? I know there's one in Boca on Friday, but whoever can't make that or wants to come to two please let me know!!Thanks I really hope to meet some of you ladies!!!!

Re: Coming home this wkd!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    SO FUN!!!!!!!!! have a great trip - good luck with your bpics!!! :):)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you kidding me?! The weekend i am out of town is when you're gonna be here!?!!!!! :( I can't wait to meet you already! Maybe next trip!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually might be able to swing sat night - email please! goldie3474@aol.com :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would like to come on Sat but it's my friends last weekend before she goes back to school (she's a teacher) and we made plans to go boating with her Saturday.I totally forgot until I got an email reminder from her this morning... If we get off the boat early enough though, I might be able to.... I just don't want to commit but I'd love a chance to meet you!
  • Options
    susanjane82susanjane82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi! i'd love to meet you if you're gonna be in the wpb area... i'm in wellington.  you can email me at susanjane82 at gmail if you want. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey! i'd totally meet up on the 8th!! let me know... we can set something up.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards