Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Maui - Mama's Fish House?

has anyone stayed here? I realy like the look (and the price) of it...would love to know what its like in "real life." TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maui - Mama's Fish House?

• Options
    I went to Maui four years ago and I remember seeing it.  I thought it was just a restaurant.  I didn't know you could stay there.  I think it is a very expensive restaurant, but they will go out and catch what you want to eat and then cook it.  It has been rated high in food magazines and on TV but is very expensive!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ya they have an inn...its like $225 a night for a one bedroom, which i didnt think was too bad. i'm just wondering if anyone stayed there...it was recommended as one of the places to stay in maui by TK

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We ate there and the food was amazing but definitely expensive!  I didn't realize they had an inn there as well and I don't remember seeing it.  I would definitely recommend eating there though!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I should also add that the location is probably good for being able to explore all parts of the island, including driving the Road to Hana.  Most of the resorts are on the western side of the island so if you wanted to be closer to that, you should take that into consideration.  Check trip advisor as well for reviews.  GL!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I had some wedding guests stay there for a night. It was nice, but it makes for a long drive over to the beaches on the West Coast and South Shore.
  • Options
    We also ate there when we were on Maui. I thought the grounds were beautiful so I would like to stay there. It is close to the Road to Hana. I would consider doing a couple nights there, and then maybe a few nights on the Kanaapali beach portion of Maui. We loved it there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards