Florida-South Florida
Options

Sweet!

I designed this pretty cake for my friend's shower this past week. I put together some ideas in photoshop based off her invite. Then I put together the topper on photoshop with a lil'mesh veil, too, andtook the stand to Edda's. They did a great job! The South Miami store always comes through, btw. Take a look: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Ursula0982/sweetcake.jpgIf you wanna create this look, I got the stand here: http://www.elizabethsembellishments.com/Enamel-White-Cake-Stands-p-18003.htmlI got the largest one.Btw...I decided it's a crime to keep all these ideas to myself, so I've decided to make a weekly post sharing my ideas...so look out for it. Just not sure what to call it...Ursula's Tip o' Week? Let me know if you have any suggestions!!:o),u

Re: Sweet!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you made that?!?!? amazing job!!!! Love your tip of the week idea, I'd surely benefit!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Sorry for the crazy line post!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooh it's really really pretty!! love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ursula, please be my coordinator ;) I love how cute this is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW I love that cake! So pretty! Looking forward to your tip o' the week too!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha! Alissa..that's so sweet! I wish! But then I couldn't be on the board anymore...sadness : (Plus, I love my job...I help you as much you want though! No need to hire me! Yay! I'm excited to share!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are you really a wedding planner? I was just playing around by saying that since your ideas are all ROCK but it would make sense if you were one since your ideas are all fabulous! keep the great ideas coming - we love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You really SHOULD be a wedding planner... but then of course you couldn't post which isn't really cool... sigh...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The design is adorable! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, remeber I use to work for Petal Pro through college...but I left in 2005. I've done a few weddings, a ton of parties for friends. I love it...I couldn't charge anyone. But, as for an actual a career I actually think being a planner kind of sucks cause you have to work during the week and weekends! Usually set ups for weddings are all day long...you shouldn't leave until the bride and groom leave. Besides, my job is the bomb (I won't post what I do, but it's just as awesome), and my parents would kill me considering how much they paid for my school..lol. My dream would be to work for Preston Bailey...I love that man so much! I though about applying for one of those blogging psitions at Style Me Pretty, but eh...I changed my mind. I still need an I need an outlet, though! I almost feel like posting daily, but I don't know if I could keep it up. I'll post often instead of once a week then,...maybe tonight...lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards