Florida-South Florida
Options

AW: SEVEN months!

Holy baby jesus! SEVEN MONTHS!!!*having a Jessie Spano moment from Saved by the Bell -- circa 1993* I'm soooo excited...!!!! I'm soo exciteddddd....!!!! I'm sooo...sooo... SCAAAAREEDDDD!!! Waaahhhh!  :)

Re: AW: SEVEN months!

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!! Congrats on 7 months!! Best SBTB episode ever!!! Jessie Spano herself said in the new People it was her fave episode!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://i28.tinypic.com/23qzb7o.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i28.tinypic.com/23qzb7o.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol i love that scene!!!!! eeeeee! 7 months, really, didnt it feel like a month ago that we were all over a year out?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes and Yes! God, I'm going to need some of her caffeine pills. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great pic Alissa! Those caffeine pills were essential, how else could she stay up to study for the geometry test while shooting the music video! Hot Sundae rules!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JILLIAN!!!! gfsicfdgftxldfuqwexbgkjk!! I have just laughed out loud in the office like a DORK!!! Hahahahahaha that made my day!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lmao at the SBTB reference!!! OMG I loved that episode. So awesome!Woo hoo on 7 months! It's gonna fly by missy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Put your mind to it, go for it, get down and break a sweat, ROCK AND ROLL you aint seen nothing yet"Oh yes. I DID just go there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!! You girls are too funny!! Jaime, I was doing the movements to those lyrics! All I need now are those sweet a$$ leotards and the mini tramps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I. am. going. to. pee. my. pants.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Monica, I LOVE your Franck Eggelhoffer quote in your bio!! I love love love that movie and watch it every time its on! Franck is by far my favorite character!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm OBSESSED!! In fact when I realized today was seven months I quoted him, OUT LOUD mind you... "...that gives us seven months-- oh wait HAAAALLO! That's FIVE months, five months not much but that don't bother me so much..." Tell me you know what I'm takling about!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Monica!!! Pissing myself over here!!! Of course I know what you're talking about!!! I love when he's talking with Hanck about "de manu" and George goes "de manu? de manu? de manu?" Nina says "the menu!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!  I'm watching this movie tonight! http://tinyurl.com/cekzeg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm kind of in the mood to watch it now too! I'm sure it will be on at least 2 channels.
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is too funny!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Omg...this is hilarious. I prefer the chipper chicken!Everytime I buy hot dog buns I think of that movie! He was right you know...I don't know there's always more buns and than hot dogs...lol!
  • Options
    alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL...ladies you have me cracking up! Congrats on reaching that seven month mark Monica!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats/good luck reaching the 7 month mark! LOVE the Save by the Bell reference :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ursula, I love that scene in the supermarket!! Its SO true! My other fave part where I laugh everytime is when Brian is coming to meet them for the first time and he's outside the house. Nina says "Whats he like?" and George goes "He drove too fast." Its such a Dad thing to say, I love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was all ready to congratulate you, but then all of those SBTB references got me lost! Oy!..... j/k Congrats on your 7 month mark! Time is flying!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol..Monica, that was Hilarious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY Monica!! Your soo close!! =)   BTW yuo made my day, no no no, better yet WEEK with the SBTB reference!!! LMAO X 3!!!!!!!!! That was AWESOME!!! And helloooo, who can forgetThe BUBBA BANDS!!!! LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!OMG Im peeing in my pants the video that Kelly, Slater and jessie did for their class project and they sold bubba bands and everyone bought them LMAOO!!! I swear the things that hapet us entertained when we were young was like hysterical!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *you *keptSorry got too excited and couldnt type LOL!!    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards