Florida-South Florida
Options

Mena catering?

Curious to learn about any bride's experience with Mena. Have heard such good things about this caterer but curious to know about quality and price.

Re: Mena catering?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with them now on a quote.  Their food prices aren't too bad, but they charge you for all the labor and time of their staff which really adds up.  I'm still working with them and haven't received a final quote.  Their menu selection is very creative which is what attracted me to them.
  • Options
    Mrs. SerranoMrs. Serrano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've worked them, and have had a great experience all around! The service, the food, and their customer service were great! I highly recommend. I used them for my engagement party. If you have any further questions let me know :)
  • Options
    K.IsabellaK.Isabella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister got married 4 years ago in Vizcaya and Mena did the catering and it was amazing. LOVED IT.
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: This is my beloved, and this is my friend.-Song of Solomon image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Mari0221Mari0221 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am old knottie and I used them back in Jan. for my wedding..The food was awesome and Jorge and Luly have known my family for years..They are great to work with and have great and unique ideas for your wedding. I highly recommend this vendor!! They are not the cheapest out that I've seen but the quality was phenomenenal! GL in your decision!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards