Florida-South Florida
Options

::Jaime::

I still cannot look at your siggy pic without busting out laughing!! And everytime I do look at it, I find it more and more entertaining. His face is priceless!!!!What was going on? Was there a shotgun contest? And most importantly, did he voluntarily smash the can on his head? He's so manly, especially his black markered on nails. You really snapped that pic at JUST the right moment! I love it!! I just keep replaying you walking over to him, pointing at Bea and me, and then him ever so suavely sidling up to us in all his sweaty glory, HUGE pupils, and appletini breath. You have truly made a new BFF.
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ::Jaime::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    butting in ---- i added some priceless pics of him just now. I hadnt even seen some of them til I loaded them. Ew! Ew! Ew!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Jillian me too and this post made me burst out laughing. My dad was like, what's so funny... nothing dude. nothing.Yes, there was a shot gunning contest and he got up on the bar and did it and then smashed it on his head... and I caught it on film. Genius!!!I think that me sending him to you and Bea was the best thing ever b/c although we couldn't get rid of him, in many ways, he really made the night!!!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG he TOTALLY made the night! It would have been an awesome night regardless bc of the girls, but he topped it off. I love that you're that girl who will go up to anyone. The thing about it was, he's actually so nice! He was so weird and lord knows what he was actually doing there in the first place (he got stood up by his professor??), but he was buying us shots! You are a photographic genius!! Obviously he won bc he was smashing the can when everyone else was still drinking! He's a machine, a storm...a TEMPEST!! hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know the photo PROOVES he won, but they didn't give it to him.And yes, I'll go up to just about anyone.You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down.You were so mortified by him but he was not going ANYWHERE... in the end, he really was harmless and a nice guy. A bit confused and a little (understatement?) crazy but a "gentleman" as he kept referring to himself as! Sigh... I'd go back to AB anytime... cheesy as it was, It was FUN!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ***buttin *** Next time I go, im going in my bathing suit and daisy dukes. Hhehhe
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww how could they not give it to him? He clearly won by a large margin!I was mortified, and I felt badly! But he was very sweet and not creepy enough where I felt uncomfortable lol. He really did add to the night. I'd do it the same way again! I'd go back to ABY in a heartbeat, sign me up! I'll stay longer too!!
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Viki in your pictures it looks like he wears most of the beer.  Maybe that's why they didn't give it to him :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good point! he prob poured it all over himself to save the calories. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards