Florida-South Florida
Options

Exactly 2 months to go

I can't believe how quick time flies. It seems that every weekend we are getting things ready for the big day, its crunch time now! Sending out the invites last week was when it really hit me....I am getting married! There has been some MAJOR family drama on my mom's side of the family so honestly I don't think many of those family members are going to attend. At first I was really upset about it, but I have moved past it now. As long as my mom and sister are there thats all that matters! My bridal shower/bachlorette party is this weekend so I am SOOOO excited for that. My girlfriends back from high school are all flying in. Hard Rock here we come!!!! Happy planning everyone!

Re: Exactly 2 months to go

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhhhhhhh that's a HUGE landmark to hit!!! so exciting!!!!!!!!! I love the Hard Rock!!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I'm glad you know how fast time flies. To me my days seem like hours. I know your gonna have a blast this weekend, enjoy!
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're sooooo close! I can't wait to see what Dallas does with your hair for the big day so make sure to come back with pics and reviews. Have a blast at Hard Rock!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhhh how exciting!!! Have sooo much fun at the hard rock!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on being so close! time is definitely flying, i can't believe i'm 4 1/2 months out, i'll be where you're at really soon =) enjoy the last 2 as a MS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards