Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Riveria Maya honeymoon booked

I couldn't be more excited to say that we finally have everything booked. We, even along with FMIL, have been scouring flight prices like its our job for months on end. About 2 weeks ago she called and said flights were down 100$. We were on it like white on rice :)
Thank God we booked it that day because the next day it went right back up. 

We will be staying at the El Dorado Royale. Has anyone stayed here and can recommend things to do, spots to visit? Things to stay away from? Thanks!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Riveria Maya honeymoon booked

• Options
    Not sure where exactly El Dorado Royale is in relation to Tulum, but definitely check out the Mayan ruins of Tulum if it's not too far.  We did a cruise for our HM - we stopped in Cozumel and decided to make the trip to Tulum.  It was well worth it.  The site is amazing and it was definitely one of the highlights of our trip.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The resort is just North of Playa Del Carmen. So probably about an hours drive North of Tulum.
    You will have a great time. The Riviera Maya is amazing and absolutely gorgeous. Don't be scared to travel off of the resort either. The area is very safe and so much fun!

• Options
    Thanks ladies! We're both very excited!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I've been to the Riviera Maya twice, including for our destination wedding this past November. I just posted on entry in my travel blog on things to do/tours which you can find here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards